Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well, today is a new fresh day and I wait in great anticipation for what it holds! I must say I find myself thinking of all the people who lost loved ones 7 years ago when our nation was forever changed! We talked about this last night with the teens. Those kids blow me away on a regular basis because they can still see the greatness of God and the fact that He is still on His throne! If only we adults could have that faith for clearly!!!! I also want to encourage everyone to be in prayer for those in the path of this next hurricane. My heart goes out to those who, on top of everything else this will be a huge financial strain.

Well I will have 4 children 2 and under with me today and God has given me His grace for the day again. I look forward to the day...hopefully I'll make time to play preschool with the two oldest...

to all...
have a great day in the Lord!

No comments: