Thursday, October 29, 2009

just some thoughts

We have so much to be thankful for in our home! God has done so many things this past few months! And I must say I so looking forward to the holidays this year! We have new people in our lives, and a sweeter appreciation for family also!

Yesterday our Pastor offically began his role at Emmanuel. I must say that it feels like they have been with us for a long time already. I say that in a very good way...it's like they belong and always have! I'm so excited to see what God has planned for the body of EBC! He has begun a great healing there and I am confident He will continue this healing...if we remember 2 Chronicles 7:14...walking in this truth for the rest of the days of our lives.

My girl and her family will be home in just over 2 weeks for a little more than a week and I am so excited for this time...it will be less rushed this time and we can just love on those sweet boys and play catch up...I promised Ayden, the 3 year old that he could have a sleep over with his best friend Levi when he comes to see grammy this time so we will have a house full of boys..

The twins and their parents are also doing good. Caleb is still a big boy and Rylee is still a tiny bit of a thing...they are learning new things daily and are so fun to watch...Heather and Donnie are in the process of building a new house...

Michael is working hard to be done with school and working at the church. I know God has big things for his near future and as his mom and just wait excitingly to see this unfold.

Katie is busy in school, teaching at chuch and spending time with thomas...

I pray you have a wonderful day in the Lord...

No comments: