Friday, January 1, 2010

2009,,,a memory

Here I sit...January 1, 2010 and the house is way to quiet! Cassie, Jesse and the boys left to go home about 2 hours ago and we have no noisy little boys running around the house. I could think of the year past and what we have learned thru the year...but I've shared it way more than most care to hear it this year! But I will say this has been a year like no other...

I have seen God move this year in such a HUGE way! I am amazed that He cares enough about us to allow us to be a witness to His majesty and greatness!

I've shared so much this year already so I just want to say thank You Lord for Your grace to go on...and for those of you who know me best you know ALL that I'm speaking of...

I've found myself looking at my family and friends and wondering just what this new year has for us! I believe it will be an exciting year to come with many great adventures...

I pray that I will learn to run the race with endurance this year and be willing to say whatever and where ever Lord you desire for myself and Scott....we will say Lord here we are...send us...

I'm also thinking that I mostly right about the girls and I forget or neglect the men in our lives...I'm thankful for them...for my son in laws who are like sons to me...for the fact that they both love my daughters very much and most of the time I can see that love they have for them in their eyes...(and when I don't I think it is b/c they are acting like their momma)...they both love the Lord and desire to see their homes under HIS Lordship...and for my son, Michael I am very thankful for...he takes good care the things around here when his dad is gone...I have a friend that says if you see how a man treats his mom, that is a good indication of how he will treat his wife...she will be cared for...He has made a decision for the Lord 2 weeks ago and now we watch his true walk begin...I can't wait to see this adventure...and for my husband...I love you! He is a godly man and a good man...he leads us in the ways of the Lord. he is a good husband, provider, father and grandfather...he is a great friend and a man that runs hard and fast after the Lord...

to you all I wish you the happiest of New Year...and pray blessings on you....

1 comment:

Heather Kay said...

Happy New Year! I love that...he runs hard & fast after the Lord...let's all do that this year together!