Monday, June 23, 2014

The difference a year makes!


Today is Michael's 28th birthday...this last year has been the largest of his life I would say! He has a year of marriage under his belt...he has 2 kids that he will pour Jesus into for as long as he can...he has grown as a man so much! I love to watch the way he loves Bekah...he loves her well...he makes her beautiful gifts...he protects her...he comforts her...he lights up still when she walks into the room... I want you to know Michael that I am so proud of the man you are...I'm thankful that you have found the grace to forgive a messed up mom and allowed me the honor of witnessing your journey through this life...I'm beyond happy that God brought Bekah into your life and our lives...I cannot wait to see what this next year holds for you! Always remember to serve the Lord above all else...then the rest is blessed from the overflow of that...I love you! Happy birthday!!!!

No comments: