Monday, August 18, 2014

I pray He will always speak...open my ears to hear and my eyes to see...


This morning as I was driving to church, I had a few people on my heart and I thought I should be praying for them...and I realized immediately that I had NOT been praying for them like I should have...and for some that came to mind, I hadn't prayed at all!!! The Lord very clearly spoke to my heart this morning...Lori...truly...who DO you pray for faithfully other than your own immediate family or yourself?...This MUST change! It is a choice...truth is, do I even care???? Do I believe He is the power-to help-to heal-to save-to overcome the things in our lives we struggle with and do I believe He gives answers to questions we seek? While I believe that as a wife, mother and Grammy I should be their #1 prayer warrior, I must start seeing outside my own little "world"...and as I was writing the notes for this post in church...all theses names came to my mind...families...individuals...loved ones...even people I hardly know...I could close my eyes and see each sweet face...some just need encouragement, others need healing...others need financial burdens met...while others need a relationship with Jesus Christ...the names went on and on...Lord open my eyes...break my heart...restore to me the joy of YOUR salvation...

No comments: