Saturday, March 12, 2016

Heather Michelle...

Another birthday...another year....I know this particular year has had it's challenges...my prayer for you is that you can see God's hand in it even on the hardest of days...to know...believe and claim the truth that God has you planted in your place for His greater purpose...

I'm so proud of the woman you are...the wife and momma you are as well...my greatest fear in life...or at least one of them...is that you kids would have my parenting skills...I'm so thankful you do NOT...you are a loving momma who doesn't mind making a mess in order to make a memory...and you teach them about the real truth of life...Jesus...

I pray this year is extra special for you as you seek God's goodness and grace in and through you this year...your verse comes to my mind this after noon...John 11:35...may you weep over that He weeps over and may you find joy in what brings him joy...Ps. 16:11...joy...in His presence!

I love you so much...have a great day!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

The Webb Family said...

Absolutely perfect words for a wonderful friend! Happy Birthday Heather! I pray that you seek Him more and more each day, so that He can mold you to be even more like Christ! Love you!