Saturday, May 6, 2017

Charli Grace

I remember well the first time I found out I would be a Grammy...I received a set of baby keys for mother's day...and my life has never been the same...we have had 6 sweet grand babies born and each one brings an excitement and a joy that is indescribable!

Michael and Bekah told us just before Thanksgiving that we would be Poppy and Grammy again and can I just say that the new NEVER wears off...we were just as excited to meet number 7 as we were to meet number 1...(and are for number 8 in 6 more weeks!!!)

Michael and Beks decided to wait until the birth to find out the gender of their baby...it has been exciting to try and guess the gender...look at stuff to buy... but...if you know me well...you know I am one curious...okay, okay...nose-y person...can I just say...by last week...curiosity was about to kill this cat...!!!!

Yesterday was FINALLY baby day...and it was a long day of respecting momma and daddy's wishes and waiting to meet...our little new one...but...before I share more...can I just say...the look on my son's face when he came out to the waiting room was pure joy and love!!!! Melted this momma's heart!!!!

Michael and Beks welcomed a beautiful healthy baby girl May 5th...she is a mini me of her daddy...and I anticipate her having him wrapped around her little fingers...I cannot wait to see her again...I wished today I had hourly pictures sent to me...

We want to thank the Lord for this precious baby girl...that His hand was on her this past 40 weeks and on her and Beks yesterday...for giving the doctor wisdom...and blessings us once again...

Meet our sweet Charli Grace...


Sweet Charli...you are loved... 

No comments: