Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Time Fly's

Man...another year gone...another year of streching and growing!!! I know this past year has had it's challenges with your schooling but you get to start this year out fresh and FINISHED!!!! Quite an accomplishment...wife...mom to 4 busy kiddos...fulltime job and classes too...but you made it!

Just want to say how proud of you...not for all those accomplishments...even though they are awesome things...but I'm proud just because you are you...

More so this year than ever I'm thankful we are friends beyond mom and daughter...that I can seek godly advice from you...that I know you pray for and with me...to know that you understand your biggest job is to be Jesse's biggest encourager and cheerleader...I know you hearts desire is to spur your children on in spiritual matters above anything this world might offer them...

All these things make you...you...happiest birthday today...know you are loved...and hope you know you are also treasured!!!

Love,
Mom

No comments: