Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Michael Scott

So thankful for you!!! This past year has been, and continues to be a huge challenge. With COVID19 I know you have had much on your shoulders...doing your very best to keep your sweet family safe and protected. A call that I believe naturally puts into a mans heart once he has his own family. Proud of the protector and provider you are for Beks and the kidos!

This year also brought some amazing gifts...Kale, Ella Bella and Lundy Claire...Oh how you, Beks and Charli's world has changed...and yet they are all here now and life is full with them...so blessed by the the 2 bonus kiddos and another beautiful baby girl!!!

I know you all get tired of hearing about it b/c it is in the past but Michael, thank you...for forgiveness...for trust again...trusting me to keep your babies...and thank you for giving our family Beks, Char, Kale, Ella and sweet Lundy girl!!! All these things are precious gifts to my heart!

Have a blessed day...I know you...nor dad are going to get a normal celebration this year...and I know you are both okay with that...both of you have said...just let the kids have their celebrations...but I still pray you know (all the time)  but especially today you are loved!!! I know a few people in heaven looking down on the man you have become...and they are tell the angels...you see that one...he's mine!!! Best part ever is...Jesus will walk up to those 2 people and say...he's Mine too!!!

Love you Michael...Mom

No comments: