Sunday, September 5, 2021

Katherine Elizabeth

 Oh Katie...today is your day! I look forward to celebrating with you tonight...the chicken is cooling so I can put the pot pie together...the coconut cake is in the fridge...and the presents are almost wrapped!

Today, as I drove to church, I was thinking when time  starting running so fast!!! I was thinking of all 4 of you guys in the car...we'd pray on the way to church...and then belt out some good ole Steven Curtis Chapman songs or some Point of Grace...then came Casting Crowns and Newsboys! There are days I feel like if I'd just turn around and look you'd all still be sitting back there again...

But we all know that isn't going to happen...Now you all get in your own cars with your own families and go worship where God has you all planted!

Katie, I pray this year is the best one yet! I know already you are walking through some first...Journie's first day of school...Bear becoming a little man!!!! Stretching as a believer, wife, mom and teacher! I was thinking of your 4th grade FROG group...and remember then the scripture God laid only heart for you...Matthew 25:21...His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much.  With your sweet family, church and job...He has blessed you with your much! Serve Him well and know how you much you are loved!!!!!

Happy birthday!

Love, mom

No comments: