Tuesday, March 12, 2024

20 yrs younger than me...and BIG B-days for us both!!!!

Heather...Happy birthday today!!!!! I pray you have had a blessed day today!!!!

When in the world did we both get to the age we are now???? Time flies...when you're having fun I guess....so at our ages we should be having and absolute blast!

Seriously, I'm so thankful for another year of life together...not only with you but all of us...we are learning more and more just how precious our time together is!

I can't believe the twins freshman year is almost over...they will be driving in less than a year...

BUT...I hope you and Cassie both understand that while, at times, the teen years have their challenges...it is also a sweet time and leading into adult hood and you get to actually be friends with your kiddos...you can be friends now too but you still have to boss them...but as adults it's just best if you don't boss them!!!!

So what will 2024 hold for you and your family...the sky's the limit...more maze memories...more intentional time with family...a family member in the armed forces...slowing down parents...and all of it a good thing!

Make this year a year to focus on you and Donnie...always remember to date each other...love each other well...appreciate each other...

I believe this will also be your year to be able to get plugged back in somewhere...God has plans for you and has gifted you...(from what I hear...you have the gift Maw Maw and Nanny had) and He will not waste that gift...He will give you a place and a time to use it again!!!

I love you so much! Have a great rest of the evening...and week!!!

Love~mom 

No comments: