Monday, February 1, 2010

still small voice

I've been quiet on here are a while now...I've been struggling with...I'm not even sure...life in general...my walk with my Lord...trust...obedience...and satan hit me this week in an area I can say that I had pride in...an area I trusted and took for granted...I've been quite scare to be honest with you...it is not a struggle I'll probably ever share in words with anyone but my husband but...it has been a scary place and if I'm honest I'm not sure I'm out of it completely but I DO know that IF I choose to keep my eyes on my heavenly Father I will get thru this...

With that said...I know we all struggle in this life...and this side of heaven...those struggles with continue to come because we have a sin nature in us and because we have an enemy of our souls who desire to steal, kill and destroy...he is real and we must be aware that he is BUT we must also remember that he has already been defeated and makes a loud noise sometimes but Jesus Christ is our defender...

God has already been speaking to my very soul the past few days...but tonight I listened to a sermon I wanted to share with you...I don't know what life has brought you this week but I hope this message will bring a reminder to your soul that God has a greater plan and lesson than what we can see with our eyes...


http://sc.fhview.com/sc_customplayer/seriesitems/1/117666
(a heart to seek God)

may God's word bring healing to our lives...

No comments: