Saturday, February 13, 2010

things I need to learn...

Well, today may very well be one of those days that I'd like to say...Lord I WILL always love you but I want to just hide from this world...I listened to a sermon online last week and the preacher was talking about faith...he said something that is so me! He said...how many times in our lives do we say we will trust the Lord and pray...only to be found guilty of yes...being on our knees but...worrying! That is me...I worry about my kids...always wanting to fix all their struggles...and stressing out because I know that I can't...stressing out that at some point in our youth I'll lose Scott in some tragic way...knowing TRUTH in my heart that is a stronghold from the enemy...worrying that I've done something wrong to hurt one of our teens in their walk with the Lord...worry I'll cause the blemish on the body of my precious Savior...and the sad truth is I have done that very thing...

Now I KNOW truth...I know this fear and insecurities is an attack from the enemy of my soul...I must choose to walk in truth...keeping my eyes fixed on the Lord...this is what I must learn....

No comments: