Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cassie

To my oldest happy birthday today! I've never celebrated your birthday that I don't think about the hours you and I had after everyone went home for some much needed sleep since you decided to arrive in the wee hours of the morning...just you and me...I unwrapped you and was amazed that something so perfect and beautiful could be mine! Today is no exception!

How I wish I could spend the day with you but know you are in the foremost part of my mind today! You amaze me at the person you are today! You are an amazing wife, mom, friend and daughter. A woman who runs hard and fast after Jesus Christ. Although you are a beauty on the outside...that is what makes you beautiful on the in side.

There are many things I wish I could do over...however, the lessons I had to learn have helped to mold you into the person you are...things you KNOW not to do!

I know the past few years have been hard but I have watched you grow so much thru this new life in Christ! I love you beyond words and I'm so proud of you! You leave me speechless in your faith, trust and hope! I pray a blessing on you today my sweet, sweet girl!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Thanks, mom. I'm always extra homesick on my birthday, because you always made them so special. Today is no exception. Thank you for being my example. I love you!