Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Days...



Well, it is a very pretty and very snowy day here in SW Missouri! We got up to a blanket of snow this morning much to Michaels delight...he has always loved it to snow...and while I will admit that I miss my Florida boys this morning and wish so much they could come and play in the snow with us...I miss having my 4 kiddos home with me...when I was many years younger...getting them all bundled up to go out and play...riding behind poppa or their daddy on the tractor...lots of cousins over...hot cocoa at grandmas...and stew...according to my kids...LOTS of stew...stew for WEEKS...keeping it cool on the porch in the snow...makes me smile at such sweet memories!

I pray today is a blessed day for you...if you are here...you are safe as you travel out and about...I'm thankful for the Lord, for my husband, for by grandbabies...that all just absolutely melt my heart...but today...I'm thankful so much for Cassie, Heather, Michael, Katie...and I cannot forget that I'm also very thankful for my sweet Amy Lynn...and Gastao...I love you all!

No comments: