Monday, March 12, 2012

Heather Michelle

Oh to my 2nd beautiful daughter happy, happy birthday!!!! I'm so proud of the woman you are! You have an amazing family and I love witnessing you pouring Jesus into the twins lives!

My wish for you...
that you walk the rest of your days with and for Jesus
that you love Donnie more and more every year that passes
that you laugh often and you cry when needed too!
that you know just how loved you are
that you ALWAYS remember that Jesus wept
that you pour the love of Jesus into your students you have come thru your classroom year after year
that you have joy and you have peace
that you don't ALWAYS have to raise one with a stubborn streak
that you love those twins like only a momma can!

You are an amazing woman, I love you so much and I'm proud to call you my daughter but honored even more to call you my friend...

I love you,
mom

No comments: