Monday, March 5, 2012

Ladies Retreat...Oh how I've missed you!!!!

7 of us from EBC went to a ladies conference this past weekend! It was a very exciting time and I realized how much I have missed these opportunitites! I had the honor of getting to know the ladies in my church better and had such a sweet time with each one of them.

It seems the women's ministry at our church has been very much missed in the past several years and if I learned anything this weekend, it is that we need and we are ready to get busy about this ministry again!

I can still remember the first retreat I went on and it RADICALLY changed my life and the way our home would look forever! I pray that same transformation in the lives of my sweet girlfriends! The Lord desires such an intimate relationship with us and once we gain that truth and walk in it...our lives cannot look the same and do you know why...because we have met with the Lord!


No comments: