Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Katherine....

that's what alot of people thought we should name her...Katherine Elizabeth...my word can you just imagine being 5 years old and trying to learn how to spell it...our Katie has always been very smart but that just may very well have turned her love for learning into pure hate!

Her birthday has come and gone and by a kind reminder...I realized I haven't blogged about her 22nd year yet...so here we go...

Katie you have a zeal for life that I wish I saw in more people...a passion for others that we could all take a lesson from...a devotion to your family...(if you mess with her family...she may not say it but she WILL think...you are ugly on the inside AND the outside!)...that makes us all know we are loved and valued!

I'm so proud of the woman you have become...I've been a little on the sentimental side lately, and so I've remember so many things as all you kids were growing up...we were so sure after Michael we were done with our family...Oh how much we all would have missed without you!

Sorry I wrote this late to you...you have and continue to be one of my biggest heros...(as well as your other siblings...each of you in your own very important way)...I'm thankful you have so much of your daddy in you...

here is to you Katie Elizabeth...I love you!

Momma

No comments: