Monday, December 31, 2012

Beks....

Now mind you that is NOT what I call her...that is Michael's sweet words for her...and we love her so much...Bekah came into our lives just a few short months ago but it feels like she has been part of our family for ever and always...I think that is because God had it pre-destined for her to be one of us! I usually write for my kids on their birthdays and b/c I've been so quiet lately I missed Bekah's birthday...So Bekah...forgive me being a slacker...

While you already fit us...we are still getting to know each other and it is exciting to learn new things about you...

you are an amazing young woman...the one...we've prayed for, for 26 years now...the one that will complete Michael as he walks thru life as a man pursing the Lord...I see that you encourage that in him and for that I'm so thankful...I can't wait until I look into his eyes as you walk down the isle to his arms and become his wife...just so you know...even though he was giving you a hard time in the kitchen last night...I saw a glimpse of that look in his eyes last night as he looked at you...I pray you see it every time you look into his eyes...during the times of you guys being ooey...gooey together, the times you are tired together and even the times you are frustrated with each other...

some things I've come to love about Miss Bekah Crawford...
-her love for my son...
-the confidence she gives Michael
-her ability to love her future nieces and nephews
-her ability to just come in and be one of us
-the fact that she will just come in and flop on my bed like my girls do
-the way you squeal with excitement
-the way you match Michael (being a tight wade I mean!)
-the way you care about the education you are giving to your students
-your joy
-your love for bible study
-the way you look at my son...

Happy belated blog written birthday sweet girl...let the wedding count down begin!...
love ya,
the REAL one (inside joke)...

No comments: