Thursday, January 8, 2015

Where does the time go...

Today she turns another year older...she has gotten to the point in her life now where she might not appreciate it if I share that number so...I won't...But Cassie celebrates today another year of life!

We are all thankful for her and what she means to each one of use individually...as a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt, daughter in law, sister in law and friend.

God has done amazing things in her life and I got to witness the start of some of those beginnings...obviously I was there when she took that first breath...first step...first day of school...first crush...which honestly I think was Jesse...(I think!)...but the memory that stands out the most in this momma's mind today...is the day she called me in a panic...she knew overwhelmingly that something wasn't right in her life...and she was ready for it to be!...in a small country store...she asked Jesus Christ to come into her life...and from that point on...God has began a new work in her...

Today she was 4 little ones of her own...I'm sure...telling happy birthday! I would even venture to say she will have a picture or two to go on her fridge or to display in her classroom...today she has a husband that loves her unconditionally, who works hard for her in the elements to provide for her...today she has siblings that love, respect and look up to their big sister...and today she has a mom that wants to wish her the best day ever!!!!

I love you Cas!


No comments: