Monday, January 4, 2016

Ayden Parker...

Oh my goodness...where has the time gone...I can remember when you were the only one...the one who made me a grammy...something I have always looked forward to becoming...and now you lead the pack of 6!

Sometimes, Grammy can close her eyes and still see you riding old bucky...and singing your sweet songs...and then other times...I'm afraid to blink because next you will be an official teenager...then driving...then graduating high school...going to college...and along the way somewhere you will meet that special girl who will still your heart!

Poppy and I are so proud of the young man you are becoming...you are always ready for a hug and a quick "I love you". We pray that God grows you in great ways over the next year...we love you so much buddy! Enjoy the night with your family!

Love you...
Grammy and Poppy!!!! 

No comments: