Friday, January 8, 2016

Happy Birthday Cas!

Another year has come and gone...life just keeps going doesn't it!?!? I know I always say it but it's true...I can close my eyes and see you with your baby doll...loving it and momma-ing it because you have always been a momma...I'm sorry for that...and thankful for it too because you have had lots of practice and now look...you are...according to Camden Isaiah...are pretty much the best mom in the whole wide world!

I pray today you feel loved...you enjoy your classroom...your teammates appreciate you a little extra today...you know you are valued...by all of us who are honored to call you ours! But more than that I pray you know how much God loves you today...just a fresh reminder that you are a child of the One True King...a precious person to Him who is held when you feel alone...who He finds joy in...and who He has equipped for such a time as this!

I love you...have a blessed day...and have a GREAT date night tonight with that boy that stole your heart so many years ago!

Love,
Mom

No comments: