Thursday, June 23, 2016

Michael

This year we have worked hard to not just be parents/child but to be friends...I love the change in our relationship...as parents it is so hard to look at our children as adults...and for them to look into our eyes and understand that we see them as adults...this year we jumped that hurdle...(I'm a late bloomer...) it's not that we didn't see him as an adult...we did...but this year...this year Michael knows we see him that way...I am so proud of the person he is...the leader he is...the integrity he has...the husband he is...

Michael loves the Lord more and more each day...it becomes more apparent all the time...he loves Beks like none other...I'd like to say that is because of the example his dad set for him...(and it did help!)...but as Michael falls more in love with his Savior...he falls more in love with his bride...

He and Bekah lead us in worship...to the very throne each Sunday...I know the Spirit is there each week as we close our eyes and sing to our King...

Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.


So...this year I say happy birthday Michael and thank you...thanks for the life lessons you've taught me through the years...honestly you and your dad are the ones who taught me to laugh and how to laugh...thanks for loving me enough to go on and forgive...thanks for becoming the godly man you are...for being the husband you are...for standing up and being strong even when it's hard...for being you...I wouldn't want anything different!!!

Love you,
Mom

No comments: