Thursday, June 23, 2016

Scott

another year has rolled around...I love this man so much that God has blessed me with...you are my best friend...we are both so guilty of not making enough time for one another...we never have...I'm not sure we know...but that is us...has been for 34 years...and for us...it works...it makes the alone times more precious...

I hope you know how loved you truly are...your daughters simply adore their father...all 3 of them...Bekah has the most special place of favorite daughter in law! Michael...he may not have become a trucker...but he is an image of Scott Griffith...in his integrity...his passion for life and laughter...his work ethic...he has followed very much in your footsteps! I know 6 little people that think poppy is a pretty cool guy too! a second generation of little people on the truck!

you have a wife who thinks you are just about it...the life we have together is so special...may we never take it for granted...I love you so much...Happy birthday!!!!

Beth

No comments: