Sunday, January 7, 2018

Happy birthday Cassie!

I've thought for 2 weeks just how to but into words what I wanted to say to you this year...I'm still not sure how to find the words...it seems from the outside looking in  the past year has been a good year for you...,like life is good...not that it doesn't have it's challenges and hard times but like it is just right...just good...sweet.

I've watched as you are constantly taking advantage of opportunities to serve Him this past year...to care deeply for your students in your classroom and the children we minister to at EBC.

You and Jesse celebrated 15 years! I can't believe you've been gone that long from home...I love seeing the woman you are becoming...the mom that you are...and the person that you are! Maybe that's the words I'm trying to find...you seem...comfortable with where you are, who you are and who's you are!

I know that you are ever so mindful of the time and investment you pour in to your children. I'm always amazed by all you  kids in that area and I'm so thankful for it...when you are where dad and I are now they will be precious memories for you!!!!

I know 2018 makes you nervous with some challenges and changes but HE is on your side...He will equip you!

I love you sweet girl of mine and pray your day is blessed beyond your wildest dreams!!!

~love mom

No comments: