Monday, March 12, 2018

Happy birthday Sis!!!

oh my goodness a story about you came to mind this morning...back in the day when you could legally stand up beside me in the pickup while I was driving...it was just you and me for some reason and we pulled into the driveway and the stupid dog had drug clothes off the clothesline AGAIN...and I (pre Jesus days) said a choice word...and you...who NEVER talked repeated it...I said sorry mama should say that word...don't say that...to which you said...me just wanted to say ****...don't say that word...but me just wanted to say ****...ugh don't say that word again...but me just wanted to say ****...lesson learned to a mama!!!!

I'm so thankful for you in my life and in our family...each one of us bring something very important and a different dynamic to make us...us...know you are loved and appreciated so much...I pray your day is good, blessed...amazing!!!!

love,
mom

No comments: