Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Life Together

Today marks another milestone in our lives...this past year we have witnessed our sweet youngest grands turn 1, our oldest turned 13, twins are offically double digits, cams is 9 and we are right on top of Landon's next birthday and Laney...well she is our Laney girl! To watch each one of them continue to grow with their very individual personalities is so fun!!! I don't know if every grandparent feels this way but I understand better now than when I was the mom with the small ones...just how fast the years go...and I'm enjoying all the milestones with each one of them...

While I'm so thankful for each one of not only the grands but our kids and our in loves that God has brought into our family...this post is about 37 years...37 years of growing up...37 years of fears...failures...successes! 37 years of getting to know one another better...37 years of laughter and tears...of growing in Jesus together...of raising a family we are so very thankful for and proud of...37 years of getting older...of aches and pains...of becoming grandparents together...of serving the Lord together...of traveling to our second home (India) together...of learning to communicate better together...of learning the importance of praying together...37 years of life...37 years of losses and leaning on one another...37 years of marriage...

I cannot say that our marriage is perfect...truth be told we still have a lot to learn still...probably...or maybe I should say I hope we are and still willing to have a teachable spirit...

But today...we say thank you Jesus we have made it this far...I have been blessed by way more than I could have ever wished for or certainly deserved...

I love you Scott...happy anniversary...here's to at least 37 more years!

~Beth


No comments: