Friday, March 12, 2021

oh what a year this one has been!!!

 I didn't realize until yesterday that the world actually shut down last year the day before your birthday!!!! I was even in the last store you and I went into last year before it happened!!! But the year has been survived by you and your family, and personally, I think you've/we've come out a bit better! I know each one of you kids have been able during this time to focus on your own individual homes and kiddos...

Thank you for loving your family so well...thank you for being better than you started out here...that's not to say, through Jesus, it got better here...thank you for being willing last March and April to read to your class...encourage them to stay safe and have fun with their families...thank you for praying for those who may not have been safe...or full while they stayed home...thank you for teaching the twins the about real history last year, history I fear they'll never hear...

So now, as a new and fresh and a bit scary new year starts move forward...keeping your eyes fixed on Jesus...running hard after Him pursing the woman...wife...mom...teacher...daughter/sister...friend He desire you to be...listen for His voice....don't get so busy or distracted you forget to sit at His feet...

I love you and so very thankful for you in my life...in our family...really when you think about all of us...the original 2 that grew to 6 that grew to 10 and then to 22...and 1/2...can't for get our sweet ror who always plays a part in our hearts...it takes us all to make us...us...

Love you have a super duper special blessed day...after you pop my rib back in....


love mom

No comments: