Friday, January 8, 2021

Another Birtthday...but oh what a year!!!!

 2020 was one for the records for sure!!!! Dad and I are so proud as we've watched each one of you guys navigate this year as individuals, family, coworkers and more importantly believers,

I'm so thankful for you in our lives, you have no idea what you bring to our family! You are a wonderfully momma and the way you love, support and serve beside Jess is a true love story lived out before us!

I know you are beginning to truly understand just how fast your years are going by as a mom, and I've watched you invest wisely into their lives...as a loving mom but also pouring Jesus into them as they character grows more and more each year...I'm so proud of that in you!!! I'm so very thankful you were able to "get it" and start that from the cradle with them all.

So today, enjoy...let people give you some extra love or hugs today because you deserve it! Have an amazing date with the one who stole your heart when you were 16 years old!! Can't wait to celebrate you on Sunday!!!!

Love, 

Mom

No comments: