Saturday, March 12, 2022

The year God showed off His sense of humor!!!!!

 Well happy birthday Heather Michelle! When I started to think about this past year for you...I just found myself giggling over it!!!!

You have said I will NEVER go back to school...and yet here you are rocking it like a champ...even...dare I say...enjoying what you are learning for the most part...(mind you I didn't say enjoying going back...just the learning part)...

All of you kids have been good students in the past...let me just say that first...but I've said a million times...you are the one that will just not get an ulcer over your grades...so when you called me to tell me that you got all A's last semester and was so very exited about it,  I was so excited for you...!!!!! 

And here you are, teaching, wife-ing, mom-ing and doing school to boot! Starting a new job you seem to love...I see a fire in your eyes and a new fresh desire to make a difference and help your students and I love that! I know change isn't a favorite thing for any of Scott Griffith's kiddos...but you are rocking the school move, the new job and trusting the twins to Jesus as they had a big change beside you!

I pray you feel loved and blessed today! Know I'm so thankful for number 2, dark haired girl!!!!

See ya tonight~

love...mom

No comments: