Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day and my girls

The day is coming to an end and I have got to take a minute and brag on my girls...all 4 of them are rocking it as moms!!! In a world were all kinds of things are pulling at you as a person...at families...you guys are doing it well...holding tight to your families, loving your men well...and pouring into the kids of our community!!! 

They are all in different places in life...I've seen them each be in stressful situations...cry a few tears and come out the other side still standing...

From dealing with people saying dumb things to them...like...boy you have YOUR hands full...(I heard that one too)...oh there was the this one...are they identical...(a boy and a girl?????? is that possible...maybe in this)...boy they are really close together aren't they...bless her heart...finally a girl!!!!...are you ready for him to start drivinag...really...another one going into high school....do you think they will be okay in different classes????funny...they are just so funny...

Cassie, you survived the...boy you have your hands full...and no you face the years going way way to fast...and you will survive them as well...almost 20 years with your high school sweetheart...4 amazing young people you have the honor of calling yours...rocking being a teacher...love you so much and so honored to call you mine!!!!

Heather...still holding hands with your guy almost 14 years later while you survived feeding two at the same time for a good 6 months...potty training X2, one that acts like you...and a little like their dad...blueberry pickin...makingmazememories...and now you look forward to almost high school...ballet and bees...while you fall in love with a new aspect of teaching...honored you are mine!!!! I love you!!!!

Bekah...making my boy smile like nothing or no one else has and now you are surviving and rockin...the days of boy you have your hands full...and one day you will look back and say where did those years go...t-ball craziness...art projects...baby dolls and worms...all the while teaching and loving on your students...thankful you let me call you mind as well!!! I love you!!!

Katie...is it almost 11 years for you and your guy??? Two babies...back to back...funny kids...getting ready for kindergarten...one plays ball the other talks bass...one is all girl and the other for sure all boy...and yet again...rocking loving on high school kids the entire time...honored once more that you are mine...love you!!!

One last thing...to brag on them all...I know this world is scary and getting more so by the day...I know teachers get a bad rap...but don't bundle them all up together in one big package...because I can tell you from personal experience...there are teachers out there like my girls...who pray all summer for the students they will be getting...who pray for those students throughout the year...who, at times, shed some tears over those students...who shed tears over the "face" of education...hoping and wishing they will make a difference...and I know they are not alone...

Girls I love you all so much and I'm so thankful for you...and that my grands get to call you their mamas...I hope you have been loved on well today!!!!

Love,

the real deal...mom

No comments: