Thursday, June 23, 2022

Michael

 Another year has blown by. I can't believe how fast time is going. I can look back and see how fast it really was with you when you were small...but that doesn't even compare to how fast it is going with the grands!!! 

I just want to say thanks today! Thanks for being the funny kid you were and for passing on that to your kids!!! Thanks for letting dad be your hero in those young years...and passing that on to your kids!!! For loving the outdoors back in the day...and passing that on...for teasing people...and passing that on...for loving Jesus...and teaching that to your kids...for loving Bekah...and teaching the kids that...for teaching them about a honey...thanks for forgiveness...and teaching the kids that...I love when one will apologize and the other says...I forgive you...

In some ways everything I see in you I'm not surprise...I always knew you'd be a great husband, dad and provider...I'm not sure I thought you'd really drive a truck but wouldn't have guessed a banker!!!! Boy that made my dad proud!!!! However, there is not one person I come in contact with that finds out you are mine and work were you do...that doesn't tell me how much that think of you and appreciate you and what you do to help them out!!!

I look at this world of chaos and see you living your best life...providing for your family...spiritually, financially and through...livestock...gardens...land...and love!

I'm honored to call you my son...I love you and prayed you have an amazing day!!!

~Mom

No comments: