Monday, September 5, 2022

Happy Birthday Katie!

Katie,

I find myself thinking more and more where did the years go...with each one of you kids! I was thinking just this morning...I can see you, me and your sisters walking passed J C Penny...and you saying your saying...and I could vividly remember Cassie telling you...Katie! That was cute when you were little but you are in the 3rd grade now...it's NOT cute anymore...and I think I told you it would always be cute...oh to walk back to one of those days even for just a minute!!!

I'm finding it hard to find words today...for obvious reasons...but I want to say how proud I am of the woman, wife, mama, friend, sister, aunt and daughter you are! I was so very sure when I had Michael that would be it...he would be my baby...but instead God blessed me with another one too!!!! I think our whole family would agree life would have been just a bit more boring without you in it...and it was REAL exciting with Michael AND you conniving together!!! This week has been another hard one for our family...and I apologize for my lose of words to you this year...but let me just end with this...you were the perfect exclamation mark at the end of our little family! Have the sweetest day with your fella...and know I love you so very much!!!!

Mama

No comments: