Thursday, December 15, 2022

Beks

 What can be said about a wife, mom and teacher who gives as much of herself as she can to all three...and the bonus is she loves Jesus too!!! 

I'm so very thankful to call her mine...seems like every year she gets harder and harder on herself...so just let me say a few things I see in our Bekah...

She truly does love Jesus

She loves my son!...and has walked him through so really tough days this past year

She makes beautiful babies!!!!

She cares about her kiddos characters...

She is kind

She is a teacher who really cares about her students futures and educations

I just want her to know what an amazing person she is...what a great momma she is...wife...teacher...friend...and let me just end with...she is the very BEST daughter in law I could ever have!!!

Love ya Beks...


No comments: