Monday, June 28, 2010

Jacksonville-One Year Later...

Well, we arrived safe and sound! It was a long trip but the twins did awesome! They were very content expect for the last hour and a half...so we have NOTHING to complain about! We did have to stop in Morrilton AR to have the air conditioner repaired on the van but 2 hours later and near as much money as it could have been we hit the road again!

Cassie and the kids met us at the door and they all came to us pretty well! It has been crazy to say the least with 5 kids under the age of 4 around here! On top of all that Cassie and the boys have had a bug and now Heather has it...praying no one else gets it! The visit has still been good. They have moved into a house now and it is very cute!

They have been here over a year now...I find myself wishing I could hate this place...but I don't the people here are amazing. The have loved my kids like their own! They even have some friends who love the boys just like aunts and uncles do. I'm so thankful for these relationships they have made...friendship that I believe will last a lifetime...now matter what!!!

It is late so I will close...will post again after we get home and I can add some photos~

No comments: