Thursday, April 26, 2012

Waine

what a week...and how quickly we are reminded to love those near us and never take our time together lightly or for granted...we lost a sweet man this week. Waine Maze...he will be missed by so many...I have had the honor to know him for 4 short years...I wish I had known him much longer...he seemed to be a very kind man, reserved and gently...he welcomed my sweet daughter with open arms...you see Waine and I share two very important interests...our twin grandbabies...Rylee and Caleb...Waine is Donnie's father...I just feel I need to share the last time I saw him and the sweet memory of that night that I will remember forever and do my very best to help my grandbabies remember as well...Waine was having a rough day in the hospital on Sunday and I got a call from Heather late Sunday evening asking me to come pick up the kids because she and Donnie needed to stay for a while longer...we went to tell poppa maze by when I got there..the twins had colored him a picture each and they were hanging on the wall in front of him so that he could see them...Caleb asked him if he liked them and he told them that THEY make him happy...they...the twins...for a man that waited 63 years to be a poppa...I say rest well in the arms of Jesus...knowing those babies are being raised to love Jesus with all their hearts and I believe as you look down on them...they will continue to make you happy...you have left your mark on the world thru many different things...and thru your craft over the years...but no impact is bigger than the one you live behind in your sweet family...Donna, Donnie...Heather...Rylee and Caleb Maze...

No comments: