Thursday, May 3, 2012

Faith

Our revival started last night and the theme of the messages...faith...and Oh what a message we heard last night...We will be in Hebrews chapter 11 for the remainder of the revival.

2 things I learned last night, I probably knew but haven't thought about or even practiced in a while...Faith is substance...it is NOT a fairytale and it is NOT a theological concept...substance something, for those of us who have it, that is real and vibrant in our lives. The 2nd...maybe just maybe I haven't experienced the vibrant faith life I could because it just might cost me too much...that is the biggest word that is going thru my spirit this morning...

I have learned much about faith over the years of my life with the Lord. I can look back at times I have and we as a family have walked thru and know without a doubt that faith is what pulled us thru!

Michael sang "Hungry" last night...my prayer right now is that the Lord will teach me to hunger and thirst after Him...

I haven't shared much about my WW journey lately...because honestly...it is getting hard...so I don't want to talk about it but talk I must...to hold myself accountable and to hopefully help someone else who struggles with this issue also...WW in and of itself is not a hard plan to follow...but changing a life time of habits is SO hard...and in the past I've worked for a while and then I've stopped...this time it isn't for me or even about me...it is about the Lord...about being physically able to be His servant in whatever capacity that may be...I've lost almost 29 pounds (it was 30 but I gained a lb this week)...I think I lost sight of my purpose for a time...but now the purpose is back on...

It's all about You, Jesus
And all this is for You
For Your glory and your fame
It's not about me
As if You should do things my way
You alone are God
And I surrender to your ways

No comments: