Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lord Speak...I Obey

Well today was day 4 of our revival services...God is truly speaking and it is amazing to be a part of this incredible week. We have seen 4 people ask Jesus Christ to be their Savior and one man surrender to the preaching ministry! Those are only the things we know...not the private things God is doing in the individual hearts...

Today Bro. R.E. spoke about Moses. He has the gift of painting such a real picture for us that the storys becomes even more real than they  already are! God started speaking to my heart last night...and tonight He spoke even more...I want to share before I can't put it into words...R.E. was saying that during the death angel night. God told the Hebrew children to get a lamb...one that is perfect...that has lived with their family...one they had loved and then on that night...take it to the door way...slight it's throat...put blood on the doorpost and the lentil then bring the lamb in...and cook the meat and eat it...with joy, preparing to go God when God spoke....God speak....Obey...he then said many scenarios...ranging from being lost and completing disobeying (then the result of the death angel entering the house) to total and complete obedience....the one scenario was...obeying...until you get to the...with joy part preparing to go when God speaks...he said these people don't have joy because they are worried and afraid of the unknown or what might be next....that is so totally me...and God broke my heart over that this evening...I'm so tired of letting my fears cripple me...

No more...tonight I desire to have joy...even in...no especially in the unknowns of my life and my future...I will take my hands off of my children...grandchildren and my husband...I will live in the victory of Christ...I will because through Him I can!

Lord speak...I obey....

No comments: