Saturday, March 11, 2023

So sorry Cassie!!!

Since I've started writing these memories to my kids for their birthdays...I've never been this late with one. But Cas, I've tried to find words for 2 months now...

I've watched you grow into the woman you are with much grace in your life...I watched you overcome fear and obstacles and come out of your shell way more than your momma ever learned how to. 

I'm thankful I don't see my parenting skills in you! I've watched you attempt to be very intentional with your time with the kids this year especially as Ayden's senior year approaches...

I've watched you be weary as a teacher this year and yet more passionate than ever for the education of your little friends. A passion that purses whatever it may take to help them to succeed to the very best that they can be!

I've watched you pray over friends, losses and heartache this year...standing your ground with it's not easy, leading the kids department at church, again, with the same passion...desiring for those kids to know they are not only loved by Jesus...but they are genuinely love by those of us at EBC...

I'm so proud to be your mom. I'm thankful we like each other...praying this year is full of sweet memories.!

I love you~
Mom 

No comments: