Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cassie

Well another year has gone by and it is my sweet Cassie's birthday...we've all had days that are the hard ones for each of us with her moved so far away...but for this momma I'd say it is always her birthday for me...I love to have a girls day out and take my girls to lunch to the resturant of their choosing...and just enjoy each other...I miss that with her so much...I will confess today could be a very weepy day...but this morning...as the tears well up inside God...brought to my minds eye faces....of sweet people there in JAX who love her so much...I'd venture to say...some of them love her almost as much as her family does! I'd name you all but I'd leave someone out and hurt someones feelings...but those faces range from very young to some of the sweet older people in her church God has called her and Jesse to serve in.

I'd say this past Christmas has been our best yet...just appreciating our time together...laughing and sometimes crying together...encouraging each other and spurring one anther on with the Lord's Words! What a blessing that is in our lives!

She had grown into an amazing wife and mother...she loves those boys (all 4 of them) with every ounce of her being...I love seeing that! And now as May approaches we have another little one to look forward too! God really only knows...but at this point, her last little one she plans to have and we are all so excited...ready for another HEALTHY baby to love and to spoil...and we will confess excited for yet another girl in the family too! I keep a baby girl right now and those 2 little boys looooooooooooved her so I'm excited to see how they do with the new little one...

I've also witnessed growth in Cassie as her heart expands more and more for the teens God places in her and Jesses lives...she truly loves them and cares about their future with the Lord...

I love you so much sweet girl...I say it every year...but I can still close my eyes and see our first morning together....just you and me...sorry I failed you and your siblings so much over the years but so grateful that you got to witness God's grace in my life first hand...b/c know each of you can say...and testify...that you KNOW HE is real and you KNOW HE heals...

Have a fantastic day...know we are thinking of you today and missing you like crazy but looking forward to the time we see each other again!

I love you,
mom and friend!

No comments: