Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Ayden Parker Ball

Dear Ayden,

I cannot believe you are 6 years old! You are such a joy to have in our lives. I couldn't ask for a better "the oldest" grandson!!! Each one of you have a special place in Grammy's heart and your place is being the first grandson I ever had!!!! You are so smart and so brave! It takes lots and lots of courage to be a little boy who loves Jesus so much to go some place to tell others about HIM!

You are big now and are reading (although, you NEVER did read to me and poppy so next visit you have to read to us!!!!)

Ayden, Grammy and Poppy love you so much and pray that as you grow up you love your family, love your friends and love Jesus more than anything else! I will be thinking about you ALL DAY LONG TODAY...and I will call you today also! You have a great day!

Love,
Grammy

No comments: