Monday, March 2, 2015

Journey along with me...as I journal...

So day 2...and God's Word comes more and more alive...!!!! I read several scriptures about the love the Lord has for us...His children...here are a few...only giving you the references...look them up, read and soak up God's love letter to you...:

Romans 5:8
Romans 8:35-39
Ephesians 3:17-19
Psalms 147:3
Romans 8:31
Psalms 103:8
Psalms 62:8
but the one God used the most this morning was Isaiah chapter 43...the whole thing!!! When I go through stuff...He is there...He has called me by name!

So thankful for the time spent with Him...

Philippians 4:6-7 again...Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God and the peace of God which transcends ALL understand WILL guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus...

25 things I'm thankful for:

1. Jesus (gonna say that one every day)
2. the Word
3. Hope
4. my mom and tucker
5. Kevin, Corinne and Kevin's kiddos
6. my dad
7. Steve, Karen and their families
8. living on the family farm
9. Kharwar people and learning more about them
10. Having known Willie Griffith and the honor of calling him my father in law for 31 years
11. Amy-so grateful that after all these years we still communicate- hope to see her twice in the coming year!
12. Harold in our lives and being with him to the very end...a holy moment in my life for sure!
13. Betty Jo...always and forever
14. Mike and Carol, Donna, Johnny and Jill, Phyllis and Lyndon blessings that came with our extras
15. Linda-my mother in law
16. the way God blesses us with extras in our lives such as Walt and Miss Pat
17. laughter
18. Joy
19. Peace-you know the kind that transcends ALL understanding
20. even with it being a bit scary theses days...I'm thankful I live in America
21. My ability to cook
22. the spiritual gifts the Lord has trusted me with
23. healing
24. our Local Mission Trip
25. the heartbeat I've had the honor of witness through Global Encounter Ministries.

until the words come again...

No comments: