Saturday, March 14, 2015

Miles apart...

I cannot get Scott off my mind today (more so than usual!!!)...it is Sunday morning on his side of the world...and he is worshiping our Lord...with our people...oh how I wish I was with him...I know his heart is over joyed today! I know he is bouncing...I know he is oozing Jesus...I know his passion is increasing...I know he is experiencing a bit of heaven today!!!!

This is why he went...they are the reason he prays fervently and faithfully...most, if not all of what he experiences will not be able to be on social media the for safety of our people and those who love them daily...but anytime you want to talk...just ask...we can talk!!!

Tomorrow morning as I go to church...and worship with our people here...that we love so much...I know Scott's heart will be thinking of us...and if all works as planned...we will get to see his sweet face for a few minutes through modern day technology...and we will worship the Lord...for a minute as one body...not this church or that church...but ONE body in Christ...

It's all about You...Jesus
and ALL this is for You
for Your glory and Your fame...

I love this song...I pray I will live my life...fleshing this truth out...it is NOT about us...it is about HIM...HIS name and renown...

Isaiah 26:8...Yes Lord, walking in the ways of Your laws, we wait for You...Your name and renown ARE the desire of our hearts...YES LORD...YES LORD...

overwhelmed...

No comments: