Thursday, March 12, 2015

what the future holds...

Well another birthday for one of my girls....they are starting to get old enough now they don't really want me to share their ages...so...since I want them to respect my...let's not mention the age agenda...I will respect theirs as well!!!!

What does our future hold...is kind of what I was thinking the day I found out Heather was on her way...Cassie was 6 months old the day I found out we were expecting Heather...mind blowing now but...it was exciting times...I think I felt better with that pregnancy than any of the others...she came into the world fast and furious...she was home before she was even 18 hours old!

This year holds new opportunities for her...she and Donnie will be going to Peru on a mission trip this summer...and they are taking the twins...I'm beyond excited for those kids to be introduced to this kind of work at such a young age...

I pray this year is a year of wonder and amazement for her and her family! I am thankful she is mine...

I love you Heather Michelle...happy birthday!!!

No comments: