Sunday, June 23, 2013

year 51

You are mine best friend! This has so far been one of the saddest years of our lives together...I find myself almost dreaded the rest of the year...but you are spurred on by the grace of the Lord.

As we opened your time capsule last night I amazed at how far we have come! How much we love one another...you know it really isn't you or me either...we finally have a picture of a Christ centered marriage and that makes love so much easier...(remind me of that when I get aggravated at you next time!).

I don't even have words to say this year...I'm so thankful we still have each other...I want to be like your mom and dad...curled up beside one another to the very end...to be like Kathy and get to a place in our lives where we can say we have no regrets...to be like Steve and Patti and go to what ever lengths it takes to tell others about Jesus...to be like you and have the passion to share Jesus in a house full of partiers knowing when I walk out they may make fun of me...to be like serve with reckless abandonment...to know if I go first none of this will change for you...and if you go first none of this will change for me!

thank you for raising our kids in a manner worthy of the gospel....thank you for being such an impact on my family....thank you for loving me on the hardest days...thank you for cheering me on! thank your serving beside me...thank you mostly for loving Jesus more than anything or anyone else...

we are blessed to call you ours...wouldn't you agree...Cassie, Heather, Michael and Katie?

I love you,
Beth

No comments: